I was left here all alone,
Trying to find the purpose of my life,
I could see people all around me,
But they don’t see me,
I’m Invisible.

I stand up,
Showing myself,
Holding up my hands,
Waving both of them,
Just to get their attention,
But still they don’t see me,

I saw her sitting there,
Right in front of me,
All alone dressed in white,
She looks at me,
As I was standing there confused,
I knew the face, the person,

I walk towards her,
Hoping that she’ll recognize me,
Hoping that she’ll feel my presence,
Hoping that she’ll realize I’m around,
Hoping that I still exist in this world,
Yet, she has the baffled looks.

I look her straight in the eyes,
Yet her eye sees through me,
Then for a moment,
Our eyes made contact,
I knew she could felt me,

Her face changes,
Her heart beats fast,
I could see it…no…
I could feel it inside me….
She stands up,
Her eyes still lock on to my eyes,
She walks towards me,

I could see she’s smiling,
It was like an angel’s smile,
A smile that makes others happy,
A smile that takes away all the problems in the world,
A smile that gives others light and hope to live,

I could feel her warmth,
I could smell her hair scent,
I could smell her flowery perfume,
The type of smell that you’d treasure and remember,
The type of smell that you’d first smell when u woke up beside your loved ones,

As she comes near to me,
It feels like time was slowing down,
All the things around me was spinning,
I was glad, happy, content,
But it was short lived……

She was only an inch away from me,
I stopped my steps,
Yet she was still moving forward,
Am I dreaming or hallucinating,
She just walk through me,

She walked right through me,
And hugged tightly a person behind me,
A hug that u could only feel when you’re deeply missing someone,
A hug that shows you’re passionately in love,
A hug that would create a world of their own.
Where only they exist in it.

Suddenly I felt a crackling sound,
I felt a deep sharp pain,
As though a thousand needles was squeezing right through my heart,
As the excruciating pain left me motionless standing there,
I realize that my eyes were full of tears,
The tear slowly flow down to my cheeks and drips towards the floor.

Now I truly understand,
I was never there,
I was not needed,
I was never existed at the first place,
I was never meant to be born in this world,
It was written all over me that I would be Invisible.

As I walk with the crackling sound of my heart,
I could feel it crumbles and shatters,
And as I walk towards the darkness of the night,
I take a look back and see her for the last time,
I could see she was looking at my tear spot on the floor,
It makes me wonder,
It was me that was Invisible, but not my feelings,
Its still lingers somewhere along with the tear drops………



~Invisible~